In accordance with the provisions of Article 6 III-1 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, this page contains the legal notices and general conditions of use of the site.
This site is the property of MER & GOLF APPART-HOTEL
- SAS with capital of 1 000 000 €
- President: SARL MSAG represented by Mrs Corinne Baras
- Registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under the number 824 491 005
- Registered in the Register of Travel and Stay Operators under the number IM 033170010 by Atout France
- Registered office: 4, rue Jean Pommies, CS 40256, 33525 BRUGES
- VAT N °: FR90 824 491 005
- SIRET: 824 491 005 00016
- APE: 5520Z - Tourist and other short-term accommodation
- Professional Liability Insurance: ALLIANZ and AXA Assurances, Fabre Cabinet, 88 Avenue J.F Kennedy, 33693 Mérignac Cedex.
- Financial guarantee: Allianz Assurances, Fabre Cabinet, 88 Avenue J.F Kennedy, 33693 Mérignac Cedex.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.30
- Fax: +33 (0) 126.96.36.199.40
Director of the publication:
The editor of the website is Mrs. Corinne BARAS, as President.
375 avenue de Tivoli
33110 Le Bouscat
Phone : +33 (0)5 57 19 65 00
The personal data of Internet users collected through the website www.meretgolf.com are collected and processed in compliance with the provisions of Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, called the Data Protection Act.
The controller is the publisher of the site as identified above.
The personal data collected on www.meretgolf.com are exclusively for the publisher of the site. No personal data is transferred or communicated to a third party.
The purpose of this data is to process the messages received by the user on the site www.meretgolf.com.
The data collected can also be used to send the user the promotional offers and newsletters of the site and its partners, as soon as the user has agreed.In accordance with the aforementioned law, Internet users have the right to access, rectify or delete their personal data. To exercise this right, the Internet user can send his request:
- By email to email@example.com
- Or by mail to: Mer & Golf Appart-Hôtel - 4, rue Jean Pommies - 33525 BRUGES Cedex
The user also has the right to object to the collection of his data. However, the user is informed that the data communicated by means of the forms present on the site www.meretgolf.com and identified as obligatory are required by Mer & Golf Appart-Hôtel for the processing and the reply to the messages received. The processing of the messages can not therefore be carried out if this data is not filled by the user.
The user is informed that, during his visits to the site, a cookie can be installed automatically on his navigation software.
The cookie is a block of data that does not allow to identify the users but is used to record information relating to the navigation of it on the site.
The parameterization of the navigation software makes it possible to inform the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it in the manner described on the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr).
The user has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of the personal data communicated by the means of the cookies in the conditions indicated above.
The website operated at www.meretgolf.com is the property of the company Mer & Golf Appart-Hôtel.
This site is also a work protected by intellectual property law. It includes texts, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, themselves protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
The use by the user of the site www.meretgolf.com is strictly reserved for a private use - the right of use by the Internet user being limited to the consultation of the information on the site.
Any use, reproduction, downloading or partial downloading of the site www.meretgolf.com, or of one of its elements texts, images, photographs illustrations, logos without the agreement of its owner or the holder of the rights is therefore prohibited, With the exception of private copying for personal, non-commercial purposes.
Any infringement of this Article is liable to be punishable and civilly sanctioned, in particular as regards infringement and, if necessary, compensation for damages.